Investment in top quality, ecological solutions and classic elegance.
- Elegant design reflected in the beautiful form of the rounded profile with streamline shape of smooth, shiny sufrace. Windows are available in three types of wood: pine, meranti 450+ and larch.
- High quality achieved through application of top components and the use of selected wood for production.
- Focus on ecology thanks to the application of natural wood and special water-based types of varnish
- Long lasting woodwork thanks to the aluminium board that protects the wood against UV rays and water flowing from the glass with thermos-drip that facilitates water drainage
- Possibilty of free interior design with great selection of covering and transparent paints.
- High level of energy efficiency orovided by the optimum quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages
Possibility to choose between profiles of three installation depths: 68 mm, 78 mm, 88 mm in three types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+, pine and larch.
Two-glass package of 24 mm thickness, with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply two-, three- or four-glass packages.
- For Softline 68 mm – max. glass package is 32 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,8 W/(m2K).
- For Softline 78 mm – max. glass package is 44 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K).
- For Softline 88 mm – max. glass package is 54 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of with three-glass package Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) or Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K) with four-glass package with krypton.
The possibility to apply glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
Maco Multi Matic KS hardware with two anti-burglary bolts in standard. Window equipped with a blockage against handle misplacement and a sash lift *; micro-ventilation in a slot **; optionally application of hidden hinges
*Depending on the window height
**for tilt and turn windows